Wednesday, September 26, 2007
TV Player Classic
TV Player Classic 4.1 is internet TV software for viewing online internet TV channels on the TV or computer display in "Window" or "Full screen" mode. There is no need for a TV Tuner card because all the channels are streamed through your Internet connection.
• "Remote control" window for convenient viewing of telechannels on the TV in window or fullscreen mode.
• Automatic Fullscreen mode checkbox.
• More than 1200 FREE internet online TV channels.
• Automatic channel list updates.
• Channels include sports, entertainment, music, news, talk, from many different countries.
• There are even Television based on different languages including English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Arabic.
• These channels are streamed over the Internet for free and do not require any subscription.
• Simple and easy to use: TV Player Classic emulates the regular Television set on your PC.
• All you have to do is select a country and channel from the list and it will play in the computer window or on the TV.
• This application does not require any special configurations or settinngs in order to access all the channels.
• You can add selected channels to a Favorite list for faster access in the future. No additional hardware required: It does not require a TV Tuner card, since these programs are broadcasted over the Internet.
• TV Player Classic uses Windows Media Player's decoding system to present the television signals. If you want to watch more channels which use RealVideo format, you also need RealPlayer installed. You don't have to care about the station's broadcasting format; it will switch automatically between formats.
• TV Player Classic works with any broadband Internet Service Provider (ISP) Worldwide.
• TV Player Classic supports separate "Remote Control" window; you can change input - computer display or TV set, viewing modes - "Window normal" or "Fullscreen mode". Supports high bandwidth stations.
• This online TV Viewing Software comes with free automatic TV station updates so it will never be out of date.