Friday, March 17, 2006
Pocket DVD Studio 3.6
Pocket DVD Studio 4.0 Build 01 provides you a with an easy to use interface to record video files like wmv, avi, mpg, mpeg, rm, rmvb, Tivo2go, dvr-ms, mov and DVDs into a portable format (wmv, avi) playable on your device. Any DVD movie less than 3 hours long can be compressed into a 128MB/256MB or larger memory card.
• Better quality with blazing fast speed
• Incorporates the world's fastest recording technique and provides better video quality.
• Pocket DVD Studio's 1-pass recording provides better quality and runs at 3X speed of other products.
• Pocket DVD Studio's 2-pass recording provides far better quality and runs at 1.5X speed of other products.
• Best DVD Compatibility
• Works for all DVD titles including those titles on which other products will fail or have audio problems (e.g. audio cut-out every a few seconds is quite common when using other DVD ripper).
• Intuitive design, what you see is what you get
• Support smooth aspect ratio control and cropping in both preview and recording mode. Can remove movie black bars completely (works for all DVD and existing media files). Use range bar to set start and end points for recording.
• Easy to get started, many great new features since Pocket DVD Studio 3.6
• Play DVD or other media files in "Pocket DVD Studio". Then click "Start Recording". That's it.
• And power features for expert as well
• Allow you to change codec, various audio, video, DVD setting, increase brightness and audio volume, support both WMV and AVI (Xvid/DivX) output, split video file to fit on several memory cards, etc. All these are easy to use and easy to test. A beginner can get started easily and become an expert soon with the help of an intuitive, friendly user interface.